Position Available: Shipping Personnel with some Customer Service Duties
We are searching for someone who shares a passion for wellness and wants to be apart of providing our formulas to those in need. This is a unique opportunity to help people regain their health and to work with others who are committed to making a difference in people’s lives!
If you are looking for more than a job, want to be of service to others, and want to help create a positive and healthy work environment, long term this is the place for you.
About the Position:
The position is hourly and 40 hours a week. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm. This is an entry-level position with opportunities for growth. We are a fast growing company with opportunities for expansion in the future.
We are located in Santa Rosa, California.
To Apply for the Position, please send us the following information by email, email@example.com:
1. Cover letter describing why you feel you would be best for this job. (Those without cover letters will be less likely to be considered.)
2. Your resume
Essential Duties and Responsibilities may include the following:
- Packing and shipping all incoming orders with care and accuracy
- Monitoring shipping supplies stock levels and ordered new supplies
- Monitoring product inventory levels
- Answering phone calls from practitioners
- Managing orders by phone quickly and efficiently while providing excellent customer service.
- Setting up and qualifying new accounts.
- Maintain accurate account records and preform follow-ups
- Extensive use with computers, both Mac and Windows operating systems
- Working with Ecommerce (experience a plus)
To preform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty with efficiency, accuracy and with pride in their work. The following requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities that are required for this position.
- Strong customer service skills
- Previous experience working in an office environment
- Experience working with and having knowledge of herbs (great plus)
- Must be computer literate with both Mac and Windows operating systems
- Software experience with MS Word and Excel
- Experience with alternative and natural health care (plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent follow through and time oriented with projects
- Proficient skills in organization, sorting and filing
- Works well independently and with others
- Responsible at maintain accurate records
- Self starter and time oriented, quick learner
- Punctual and on time every day
- Great phone and customer support skills
- Typing capabilities of 40WPM or more
- Ability to make forms charts, etc.
- Math skills
- Non-smoker and does not wear perfume, hairspray, scented shampoo, essential oils or scented deodorant before or during work
- Enjoy working with people, outgoing nature, positive attitude and a team player
- Friendly and relaxed demeanor
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Ability to sit or stand on feet for extended periods of time