Public Teleconference Recording Download (complimentary)
Brief history of the formulas:
- Who created the formulas and why?
- How long have the BWF’s been used clinically?
About the formulas:
- How the formulas are made and what makes them so potent and effective.
- Why we use organic grape alcohol and not glycerin to make the formulas.
- Why the formulas are thick. About the micronized herbs at the bottom of the bottle.
- How long is a formula good for once it has been opened.
- How to properly store the formulas.
- How to prepare a formula dose.
- What are common dosing amounts and why.
- How can a small dose be so effective.
- How far away from Rx and other supplements should they be taken.
- Can I take the BWF formulas together if I’m taking more than one?
- Consistency and taste of the formulas.
- The importance of following your practitioner’s dosing instructions.
- What happens if I run out and have to stop taking them for a few days?
- How soon do the formulas begin to work?
- How can I tell if the formulas are working?
Detox and Restorative Support:
- Why Detox Support is so important.
- How our Detox Support formulas help.
- Restorative Support: Helping your body help itself.
- Why reducing inflammation is helpful.
- About the complimentary training and educational support that we provide to practitioners.
- How to introduce the formulas to a practitioner that doesn’t know about the formulas.
Radiation Alert & BWF Protocol Teleconference
Radiation Alert & BWF Protocol Teleconference Download (complimentary)
- How you can protect yourself and your loved ones.
- Supplements and formulas used in the BWF protocol and dosing regimens.
- The sources of radiation exposure and how to minimize exposure.
- Hidden sources of radiation.
- Why radiation can affect every aspect of your health.
- Why radiation is a blockage that needs clearing to progress in getting well.
- Why halides like chlorine and bromine increase in the body from radiation and what can be done to detox.
- BWF research showing low basal temperatures, increased with our protocol.
Patient questions at the end of the conference.